Suffering from dyspraxia, Raynaud's, nose bleeds, low BP, stiff joints. Has sore spot on head. Reason?

My son is 19 years old. He has a few health issues. Dyspraxia , raynauds, he suffers with nose bleeds ,low blood pressure and stiff/sore joints. Since as far back as I can remember he has complained of a sore head when anyone touches it. When he was born by c-section 2 weeks early, he was a blue baby and I noticed he had a very obvious line across his head from ear to ear and his soft spot took a very long time to start to cover. I m not sure if it s gone totally as he won t let me touch his head. What can this be and should I look further in too it
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013