Suffering from dry mouth, fever and high pulse rate after exercise. Is this normal?

I ve been working out on a treadmill for the last fifteen days. I got up to an hour at 4.5 km and my pulse was 150 bpm. I was fine but broke out with fever after an hour and bpm raised to 120 all day. Never happened to me before. It s after 24 hours and I m resting in bed. By bpm is between 93 and 110. I m just worried. I m a 37 year old male who had sedentary life for couple of years and want to get back in shape. I did not feel unusual just my mouth drying and high pulse rate with fever.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012