Suffering from depression. Suggest some psychological cure?

i love a boy last 3 years..he too love me much..nw a days he is avoiding me..bcoz i hurt him by my words..i asked him to still he is angry with me..he is behaving tht much i cannot forget him..please tel me a way to change his mind..hw can i make him to love me again like asking a way through psychologically..i hope i wil get a good way from u..please help me..
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012

Love break ups and Patch ups are common in every lovers life, only way to avoid those is not to fall in love. But where is the fun in that , Right?
So you need to make up your mind and consider this a last try to patch up this love , or else move on as life is still lavishly out there. Engage yourself in doing things so that you can forget the pain.
If you are really into patching this up Start writing a letter to your Boyfreind completely explaining your current condition and how much you care for him and see. I would have liked to here further from you try my facebook page and send me a message of what happened.after

Get outside instead of typing into this virtual world and think of ways to get him back.
THank you