Suffering from degeneration of brain functions.Is it neurological problem ?

Is it neurological problem ? please advice and name related doctor at kolkata. My father is of 80 yrs old and suffering from Degeneration of brain functions , Dementia , vertigo , Cervical spondyolysis,mild prostate etc. He was treated under Dr sarengi. DR bhowmick, Dr Narayan banerjee, DR SS Nandi, Dr Sagar bose , Dr shyamal Das and lot of relevant scans & audiometry were carried out but no result was come out. Nowadays, almost from 11 o clock after getting up from bed on 7 o clock He starts feeling unbalanced totally during his movement and feels no control from foot to head. He is very prone to cough & cold and indigestion . At this moment , patient feels for a suitable treatment under A neurologist. However, I want your advice to get a proper treatment. Sajal ghose, 09411646215
Asked On : Sun, 6 Feb 2011