Suffering from dandruff problem, flakes comes on face, hairs. What to do? Is their anything serious?

I m suffering from dandruff problem from last few months. I been through lot of remedies but no effect and now im using salisia kt shampoo but still same problem. I have dandruff in whole scalp but there is particular area just starts from forehead where dandruff is badly stic and even after washing when just scratch or comb my hair from front lot of dandruff flakes comes on my face and hairs badly. Plz suggest me what to do ? Is their anything serious and even number of hairs in that particular area is decreased im means its falling
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013