Suffering from creatinine, sugar, blood pressure and had an heart attack. On medicine. Not able to hear properly. Any proper treatment?

Sir, My father is 53 years old and suffering from several diseases like cretanine ( Kidney ),Sugar, Blood Pressure and had an heart attack last year. But as advised by doctors proper treatment is being taken from the last 2 years. But yesterday he is not responding to my queries. He is saying that he can t hear from his left ear.So I took him to doctors clinic and he said 80 % ear is damaged. So its not possible to give him steroids due to other diseases. Can you please provide me the proper way to get treated for the same ? He is 5feet7inches. Thanx in advance. My email address is :- YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012