Suffering from cramping, light headaches, bloating and hot flashes. Nauseated. Should I test for pregnancy?

Ive been having alot of symptons from cramping as if im on my period, light headaches , bloating (even with not eating too much or water), hot and cold flashes ( more of hot), lay in a hot tub and not soon after that feel nausea , and feel nausea throughout the whole day once in awhile. I just dont know whats going on with my body, im 28 i feel as if im pregnant and i bought a cheap test but want to wait till the morning to take it, but im a little worried even though we want another baby.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013