Suffering from crackling in ear, feeling of hair struck inside the ear, throat and neck causing problems in balancing. Will it be visible on MRI?

? Sorry for my English I use google translation. My question is: For nearly four years I suffer from crackling in my left ear and I feel that this is a hair that is caught somewhere. My hair is eternally involved and I have balance problems. I feel the muvement in my neck and back at this as the throat . I am discouraged because the doctors do not see anything. By against I had a magnetic resonance asked my ENT and I expect results. I wondered if it was possible that I am right and if so, is he going to see on the MRI? thank you answer me quickly because I m on the brink of depression .
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012