Suffering from cough with phlegm, headaches, wheezing and pain between the shoulders. Advice?

hi Ive had a cough for months, wheezy at night and feeling bruised between my shoulder blades. Ive been to the doctor three times but they have said my chest is clear and that its probably viral. It has since been worse and now the wheeziness is persistent. Every time I cough it sounds really phlegmy and noisy (like a whistle even when i m breathing normally). The pain in the top in my back is getting more painful but i m so disheartened about going to the doctors again. I cough so much and it feels and sounds like a lot will come up, but not much mucus . Mostly thick sticky white/light yellow balls of mucus. Ive also been getting headaches too and i find it hard to breathe when I have a coughing fit. I use to breathe so easily now I feel as though I cant take a full clear breath. I don t get a full nights sleep. I would appreciate your feedback as I am getting quite frustrated.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012