Suffering from constipation,feeling of gas trapped in abdomen. Hurts on doing abdominal exercise. BP high. Lungs and heart normal. Anything serious?

i feel like i have trapped gas in abdomen/under ribs. It feels like my chest wont expand as much and i have been constipated for the last 6 days, which is the amount of time i have been feeling these symptoms. Alot of rumbling coming from that area so i think it is trapped gas and i burp it up very often but the discomfort will not fully go away. It hurt right after doing abdominal exercise so i have a feeling it is pneumothorax but i went to ER yesterday (because i stopped smoking a week ago and was wondering if i had lung or heart issues) and they said my lung and heart seem to be fine which doesn t make sense to me. Yesterday my blood pressure was high at 150 so i m scared it could be something serious but I am not sure.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012