Suffering from constipation. Had appendicitis. Itching on the surgery scar and stabbing pain. Sign of adhesions?

Hello, my name is syed, I have had ongoing constipation since may where my bowel movements are never complete. I go probably 3 times a day but struggle to pass through stools . I exercise frequently, drink plenty of water and have a healthy diet with fibre. I had appendisitis 3 yrs ago, and very recently my scar has been itching slightly and a small redness has appeared underneath the scar, I also get stabbing pains at times but they are not so frequent. Could this be a sign of adhesions?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012