Suffering from cold, flu, cough, severe headaches. On tylenol, ibuprofen, no relief. Treatment for headache?

Hello, About 2 weeks ago I had a cold/ flu which ran a fairly typical course except that I had no nasal type congestion. Weird. When I started to cough I would get a sharp pain up the front of my forehead , just for a moment or two and it would go away. Over the course of a day or two, the head pain stopped residing and stayed with me. I am not one troubled by headaches as a rule. Now 10 or so days later, it is still with me. It is really just problematic now when I bend over or stand up. By evening it can be pretty much there all the time. Tylenol and ibuprofen haven t made a difference. I went to a clinic, doctor suspected it may be hayfever related because I was showing those symptoms too but with those meds, the stuffiness is gone but the headache remains. I m getting worried.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012