Suffering from cold and cough with head ache and navel pain. What could be the reason ?

Hi, I ve been having pain in my navel for the past four days. I was relieved of the pain in the early hours of the second day but pain returned in the evening of same day. I m also having cough and cold at the same time. And just today, I started having headache on the forehead. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Since you have pain in navel from 4 days also see if there is any redness;or tenderness while doing daily work;if yes then you probably have infection of the navel.The better option is to consult a doctor and get examined;if there is infection he will prescribe you the necessary antibiotics and you should recover in a couple of days.