Suffering from chronic urticaria, have gained a lot weight. Is there any cure for chronic urticaria or autoimmune?

Hi Dr I am suffering from chronic urticaria for last 1 year . I had protected sex with sex worker 1 year back , I have done all the test required for urticaria . But my Dr did not find any thing suspicious & they also didn t suggest me to do HIV test . I am healthy otherwise don t get ill easily ,I have gained lot of weight ,I was 83kg,now i am 101kg in 6months. Have I contacted HIV & if not , is there cure for chronic urticaria or autoimmune . Please guide me. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013