Suffering from chest pain and pressure on it. Blood work and EKG reports fine. Not cured by aspirin. Concerned

i started having chest pain , and chest pressure three days ago, my arms started feeling really heavy also. I went to the ER as I would rather be safe then sorry, then checked my bp , heart rate and oxygen level, all which were fine, also did an EKG which came back normal. I am a 22 year old female, with no previous health problems. I had a physical a couple of months ago and all blood work was fine also. I am still experiencing chest pressure it doesnt get better with rest or apsirin, also now my back is hurting, along with really bad headaches, that I never usually get.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012