Suffering from cervical spodylosis. ESR high, RA negative though having pain in joints. Losing strength. Treated for bone density

Hello dr, I have been suffering from cervical spondylosis , and were put on durgs, later felt one of my hands with cramps, dis year, found my esr had gone up, RA comes negative in every reeport, sever, heel pain, ankle, join gs fingers, etc. calf muscles also. I was treated for bone density also, right now im suffering, my left hand, is becoming numb, d entire portion is losing the strength, like if im holding a phone for 5 min tes its server pain. Im totally lost, I was jst planning to get married, how I have lost all hopes in life, dont know wether to even accept the proopsal., get cold very often, severe joint pains etc.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012