Suffering from candida. Is this possible to have parasite under skin ?

I am an AA woman. We have to keep our scalp moisterized other wise our scalp dries out and becomes itchy and flakey. That being said my scalp is properly oiled but I still have itchy scalp. I am conscious of scatching my head at night during sleep. I am also scatching other places of my skin . I know I have candida that has been a life long on again off again struggle. I think I have parasites under my skin. Is this possible? If yes then what do I do about it?
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011