Suffering from bronchitis asthma. Only 30% lung functioning. On medicines, putting on weight. Solution?

I AM 35-38 YEARS OLD SUFFERING FROM BROCHTIS ASTHMA , FROM THE AGE OF 12 YEARS I HAVE SINUS THEN LATER LEAD TO BRONCHOTIS AND NOW IT IS COMBINED as BRONCHOTIS ASTHAMA -TRIED FOR SEVERAL WAYS OF MEDICATION BUT OF NO ERADICATION - DOCTOR SAID -MY LUNGS FUNCTIONING HAS COME TO 30% ONLY . IAM USING MONTEXT -LC DAILY ONE TAB, ABPHYLINE CAPS-1 CAP ALSO SPACER MOUTH SPRAY 2 PUFFS-TWICE ADAY. SHALL I CONTINUE- AND HOW LONG -IAM PUTTING ON BODY WEIGHT-IS IT DUE THESE MEDICNES, PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANK U SO MUCH, PLZ MAIL: YYYY@YYYY INDU.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012