Suffering from bowel syndrome, have blood in stools, bleeding after motions. Normal endoscopy and colonscopy results. Advice?

Hello doctor iam suffering from bowl syndrom. I have gome through endoscopy and colonscopy. Doc said i have weak stomuch and nees to avoid oiky and spicy food. My results are normal and suggested vsl 3, somaspas, ibset and sibofix 400. Since two days iam getting blood in my stool after the stool comes out lastly im getting blood drops. Can u please suggest me what i should do further. Im really eorried about the situation. Please advice. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012