Suffering from body ache, fatigue and weakness. Noticed white specs in stools. Is this symptom due to Celiac disease?

I ve had body aches, fatigue , and weakness for months now and doctors have had a hard time figuring out whats wrong with me. Its gotten worse and been an everyday struggle with pain now for the past 2 months. My Dr. referred me to a reumotologist recently and he said I may have celiac disease or candidiasis , so to try some diet adjustments and I ve been doing that for 2 weeks now. I m just noticing a lot of little white specs in my stool and was wondering if that is related to those diseases or if it could be something else. I also noticed a little blood in my stool.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013