Suffering from back pain, hurts while bending. Feels tired and stomach hurts. Looking for solution

Okay I am 19 years old and my back hurts. It hurts when I bend over, sit down or even lay down. I have not picked up anything heavy. My boobs are huge though and I have had them for years could that be the problem. The pain comes and it goes but it comes out the middle of no where. When my back hurts my tummy always seems to hurt and I always seem so tired. Can you help me?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Good morning mam. Ur oversize breast is not at all problem. A lot of females have it and it does not cause any problem. But the problem could be ur postures during ur work, sitting and lying. Try to adopt good and healthy postures. And do regular exercies. Sometimes back pain with pain abdomen could be due to acid peptic disease. Avoid spicy and preserved food. Have fresh food intime. Hope u get well. Thank u