Suffering from anxiety, pain in right side of throat. Taking ciprofloxacin for UTI. Side effects of medication?

i am taking ciprofloxacin 500mg from 10/2/2013 for Uti . I was told i got very bad uti and need to take 7 day course two tablets for each day. I don t this my imagination or what I am getting anxiety/ feeling little edge and worrying and also just now noticed that my throat right side feel bit funny I don t know how to say so could you please help me I am also taking pressure pill for my pressure .
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013