Suffering from anxiety. Had sudden color change to white in lips and tongue, hands burning. Cause?

I do suffer with mild anxiety and panic. I was relaxed & watching television when all of a sudden my bottom lip began to turn white and my tongue also began to turn white. My hands and arms began to burn . I relocated to a cooler part of the house as it felt as if I would faint. After approx 10 min the color came back to my tongue & bottom lip. My hands are still burning slightly but overall feel okay. Just curious what could cause the white bottom lip & tongue?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013