Suffering from advanced renal carcinoma. Getting unbearable pain. What is the side effects of a evertor medicine?

Dear doctors, Kindly explain me the side effects of a cancer medicine EVERTOR, as my aunt is taking this tablet for past 8 months (10mg, one per day). She is suffering from advanced renal carcinoma (one of the kidney has removed 5 yrs before).It has been spread to the ribs and sternum since 2 years. And now she cant bear the pain in the abdomen area. Urinary bladder blockage is there. But every tests results shows normal. Can you explain the reason for the unbearable pain and the side effects of the above mentioned drug. Hoping for a reply. May god bless you..
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012