Suffering from acute acidity. Is it harmful to take rabonik plus for a long time?

Is there is any harm if we continuously take medicine name called rabonik plus for long term...i have been prescribed this medicine to take i am suffering acute long as i take rabonik plus medicine i feel normal and active...if i stop or have this medicine on alternate days i fell uneasy and acidic....what should i there any substitute of this long as i take this i feel good if i dont i feel uneasy...and how should i get control to my acidic problem ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012