Suffering from acne, using Neutrogena, causing dryness in skin and peeling in palm. Any solution for scars?

hi dr, I have always had clear skin but from past few months my skin is prone to acne . I am currently using Neutrogena oil free acne face wash with 2% salicilic acid twice a day. it makes my skin too dry and the skin on my palm is peeling. It dries out the ance fast but doesnt control the occurence of acne. I have few acne marks now. I am using DERIVA CMS (adalpane+clindamicin) on the acne prone areas but it doesnt cure the acne problem . it just dries out the acne slowly leaving marks behind. please help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013