Suffering from a rash on the chest. Could stress be causing it? Worse on sun exposure

Hi, I have a terrible rash that wont go away. It is extremely itchy, red, blistered in patches and only obn the top of my chest , a part of my nexand tops of arms and shoulders. I have gone through a lot of stress recently (chronic) and think this caused it. It almost completely healed then when I had stress again, came back aggressively. I am eating very healthily, when I am in the sun it seems to irritate. (I use sunblock.)
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013