Suffering from Vitiligo. Patches Spreading. Can I do tattooing?

sir, i am ramya from bangalore. i am suffering from vitiligo from past 9 years. i just had 2 very tiny patches on my left wrist . but from past 3 years its increased to some more patches on my feet , waist line, elbow . its not spreaded though from past a 2 years. i have tried all kind of medication , not satisfying result. please suggest me what should i do now? i heard of tatooing, can i go for that . i am 26 year old and not married for the same reason. please advise me . thank you
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012