Suffering from UTI. Taking Urimax, Roliten. Urine test shows blood, protein. Cystoscopy done. Treatment?

Suffering from UTI . Routine URINE report results are : RBC 1-3, Protein Trace, Blood - Trace; Crystals : Uric Acid , WBC - 2-5; Epithelial cells : 2-4 - Rest all are Nil or negative. Colour of the urine is yellow PH is 6.0 and specific gravity is 1.030. For this report, Urologist has given me Urimax 0.4 mg once during night and Roliten 2 mg twice. I had cystoscopy for TURBS following bleeding in my urine. Please advise whether medicine is okay or not?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012