Suffering from UTI. Taken multiple courses of antibiotics. Test shows RBC, pus cells in urine. Reason?

hello sir, My mother has been suffering from UTI for past several months and taken multiple courses of antibiotic in past seven months .Recently she got her routine urinalysis and urine culture done results still show 100-120pus cells 4-6 RBC but no growth on culture is i wanted to know whether it is possible that any other infection like viral or fungal is responsible for this rather than bacterial infection. Regards Dr. Ayush Naik YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013