Suffering from P.E. , get erection with slightest sexual thought, fluid starts coming soon. What is the cure?

I am 43 Years Old, Wt. 62Kg, hieght 5.4", non smoking & Non drinking, I am suffering from P.E. since 15 years. I get erection with slightest sexual thought, some fluid starts coming out as soon as I think anout sex, during intercourse, I ejaculate almost in 50-60sec. one Homeoptah advised me Lycopodium 30 & Conium 30 daily, single dose of each. Later some one suggested Lycopodium 1M once in 15 days, & Baryta Carb 30 daily signle dose. I have not seen much difference, pls advise what can be right prescription. Thanks & regards
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013