Suffering from PCOS, irregular periods, weight gain. Suggestions?

Hi doctor, I am 28-year-old and have to work in night shifts (5pm to 2am)... I have PCOS since 3-4 years... but have been facing irregular periods problem quite frequently since last one year. I am not planning a baby for next 3-4 years... I have been desperatly trying to control weight and have been taking glyciphage earlier and oosure now as advised by my doctor here. Earlier my weight increased by 16 kgs from 52 to 68 kgs... My present weight is 60 kgs after taking glyciphage and oosure for 6 months... and I go to gym daily, but with not much change in weight lately... My weight is stable at 60 now... plus irregular periods are still there.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer