Suffering from OCD and i am sexually very weak

I am 35, unmarried male. I have not done any type of sex yet. I had been masturbating for 10 years. But stopped masturbating since last five years. I have some penis problems. My penis looks dead. It is very short, weak, soft and wrinked. I also have OCD (Obsessive Complusive Disorder), for which I am under treatement since 2008 (But penis problem was already there before this treatment). Is there any lack of blood supply in penis? Please help me for healthy penis.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Nov 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic....

as per ur query...
u need some personal consultation as ur problem is very big and it can be treated but u must need some personal meet which will guide u better how to resolve ur sexual problem along with ur ocd problem...
also both problem are from ur mind status....
u must need to visit a sexologist in ur area so that he will guide u how u can solve ur problem..

Dr.Bhagwan dass...
wishing u a good and happy life...
welcome to hcm,
as explained by you and dr opinion,I on the view that your problem is cureable,but it may take few months.there seems to be chronic disease.first of all you should leave act entirely and completely and the use the following remedies and you will be perfectly alright.
ustillago 200 one dose daily for one week.
bellis perr 200 one dose alternate days
acid phos200 one dose morning every day
chinchona200 one dose evening
dr.mohsin madni
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
hello, i would advise you to consult a urologist in this regard,
tell him about your medications too.
I hope i have answered your query. Take care

General & Family Physician Dr. Rajath. Pejaver's  Response
thanks for your query
Your problem could be due to anxiety, due to medications or any other organic cause. I suggest you consult an andrologist/Urologist.
Have a healthy life!