Suffering from OCD and anxiety. Heart beat in throat, sickness, rapid heartbeat. Are these symptoms of anxiety?

I am 28 and have suffered from OCD & anxiety for the last 14 years of my life, so every medical problem I have I put it down to that. At the end of last year I experienced my first hyperventilation & tonight I feel I was fighting it again. So my question is: these new symptom I'm having, heart beat in throat, sickness, rapid heartbeat, sore & 'gurgling' feeling in chest & pulses in my legs are these all new symptoms of the anxiety I'm going through? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013