Suffering from Kidney stones. Permanent solutions available?

Hello Sir. I am 28 Years old male from India. for the last 3 years i have been suffering from kidney stones . There occurs severe pain once a month and i was told by the doctor after Ultrasound that there is no permanent solution to end this thing as my kidney has tendency of stone formation. besides this i was told to regular have Urispas tablet. But the pain has not reduced since then and i can feel a constant pain in the kidney. is there any solution to get relief.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012