Suffering from Jaundice, prescribed Lactohep syrup. Effects of over dosage?

Dera Sir, My son is suffering from Jaundice . The Doctor has prescribed Lactohep Syrup to be taken daily once after break fast. But by mistake, he has administered it thrice daily i.e., after breakfast, after lunch and after supper for the last 6 days. Today only we noticed it. He is aged 23 years. Pl advise me the likely effects of this over dosage and remedial action to be taken. Regards, Bhaskar Mahi.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Dentist 's  Response

Lactohep contains lactilol monohydrate as active ingredient. Its dosage starts from 15-30 ml/day and could be increased to 40-90 ml/day as per the need. Do look into if you have exceeded this dosage and check for any kind of specific reactions like headache, rashes or anything else you may feel is abnormal.
In case of any such side effects do get in touch with the physician who prescribed the same.

Hope this helps.