Suffering from Headache and cough, pressure and pain around nose. Solution?

Hi, my headache started yesterday and it s mostly above my eyes but if I push on my eyes it hurts and feels relieved at the same time. I feel pressure and pain around my nose as well and like it s clogged. My head hurts alittle all over and my neck some too. I ve been like this before and wondering what it might be. The pain is not too servere. But it s constant. I haven t been sleeping good either not because of the headache but I m just restless. Every now and then I sneeze a few times in a roll. A couple of days ago I had a sore throat and ears and I have a little cough. Do you have any advice for me? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013