Suffering from Green Stool

I am having green stool and stomach pain,head pain from 2 consecutive days
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010
it's a stomach virus the more green it is the more insectiopnal bacteria line the intestonal wall
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.If you are passing just couple of green stools in a day then just wait and watch.If you are having multiple loose stools then consult the physician and get microscopy and culture of the stool for identification of causative organism.Proper antibiotic therapy can be instituted thereafter.Good luck.
you need to go for a check up and it be worse if you avoid it more.....