Suffering from GERD, high BP, anxiety, have intermittent upper back and neck pain with burning sensation on shoulder, missed heart beat. All tests clear with abnormal heart monitor. What does it mean?

i am 29 years old, i weight 308 at 5 9 . i have gerd , high blood pressure and anxiety . i have had slight upper back pain , some neck pain , and a burning sensation on my left shoulder, kind of on back side. all pain is in and out and not always at the same time. i had a stress test done, ekg multiple times, heart monitor on, and ultra sound done. all was clear except the heart moniter. Doctor said for 3 seconds i had a rapid heart beat at night. i was told my heart is fine and that i just have panic attacks and anxiety. so i was given meds for bothe. some time i have heavy heart beats and every once in a while i have my heart feel like it just fliped. does this mean i am about to have a heart attack? or i am having one? or is it just my gerd and anxiety? if all that came back clear, does that mean i am clear of heart attacks if the test were good?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012