Suffering from EHGNA. Having night sweats, flu. Work with street animals. Liver patology?

Hi, I suffer from EHGNA, I m not obese or overweight , and I have night sweats- cold sweat, and I have the flu almost every months. My corporal temperature is normally low, 35.5ºC so it s hard to me to get feber, but last two flu episodes were with 38.5º C that for me it s too much. I don t take any drugs for the flu, just relax, bed, liquid, ... I am very estrict with my diet ( I m vegan too), even I try don t use chemical housecleaning, and I go for swiming at least 3 times a week. I m wondering that if I should go to my practician, and, another question I ve been working with street animals since so many years, parasitosis can be related with liver patology? Thank so much for time and attention, Best regards Maby
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013