Suffering from Diarrhoea and pain in lower abdomen. History of gall bladder removed. Suggestion?

Over the past month, i have had two episodes where my right side, under my ribs and lower abdomen felt very emploded. I could barely stand straight. I went to the ER, thinking I had an appendecidis. Bloodwork was done, and he said everything looked fine. The pain subsided after a few hours....but now, for the past week, I have been suffering from diareah, yellow in color, and almost liquid, and seem to be very acidic. Very foul smelling. Any ideas of what I could be dealing with? By the way, I have had my gallbladder removed.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012