Suffering from COPD. Undergone two bypasses. Can I use ropinarole for remedy?

About three months ago I startd to feel this strange sensation in my left leg when I lay down in bed. During ther day I never felt a thing. I am 79 yeARS OLD AND i HAVE JUST FINISHED CARING FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAD COPD for the last two years. My GP told me that he thought I had Restless legs syndrome and advised me to read about it on, which I have done. Ropinarole may be good for me but I have had two triple bipasses and on the second operation my ascending aorta was replaced with a teflon type of aorta. Would it be unwise therefore to try the above remedy?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012