Suffering from Bipolar disorder, taking Abilify got suicidal thoughts. Is it safe to take Abilify and Lorazepam?

Hi, i have bipolar disorder and a while back my doctor had put me on some medication to control it. But the first medication she put me on made me feel almost numb, i had no emotions or if i did i couldnt tell i did so it scared me and made me more depressed therefore i stopped taking that one and she switched me over to abilify. After taking abilify for about 2 days i had suicidal thoughts so again i got scared and stopped taking them although i did feel somewhat better. Well now i have a trip in a few days and iv noticed that im very angry all the time and today it all hit me and i went into a major low. I dont want to be in a low on my trip and i dont have enough time to go see my doctor before i go. She has me on Lorazepam right now for during the trip because i dont handle ridding and traffic very well, so im not sure if its ok for me to start taking the Abilify again along with the Lorazepam .. Could you please tell me if it is ok to mix those ? Thank you very much!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013