Suffering form constant mild heaviness. All the tests are found normal. Is this a sign of an illness? Treatment?

Hi doctor, I am neha 29 years of age. I am suffering form constant mild heaviness in morning in the head for last 15 days. I did every test like thyroid,lipid profile & stomach ultrasound & eye test. I also showed to a renowed physicain & he said I am perfectly alright.All the tests are found normal except I am mild fatty liver. I have some gas problem & constipation sometimes. I feel very irritable & my eyes get heavy also.please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013