Suffering form chronic nasopharyngitis

Dear Doctor , I am Frank and I had a chronic nasopharyngitis many years, so I want to know if this disease can cure completely? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Sure, it can be cured completely. First of all get a CT PNS done n consult an ENT surgeon. U might be suffering from CHRONIC Rhinosinusitis.

This condition mostly needs surgery n it is called FESS.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi ! welcome to healthcare magic
The naso pharyngitis or rhinosinositis are inflmatory condition of the perticular part. first thing why you are getting this not others. It is because your body is susceptible to many allergens or antigens thats why you are getting this ailments. Homeopathy can treat your susceptibility and can cure this for a long term period. so constitutional homeo imune therapy as well as clinical homeopathy will cure your case. Thnak you