Suffering anal pain, diagnosed as hemmoroid. Blood while passing a stool, burning pain. Solution ?

Dr.. Please help me. My mother is having a kind of anal pain.She is having a massive pain in her anal hole. I have been taking her to many doctors from couple of weeks.Doctor has diagnosed it as hemmorroid. But But I am in still confused she doesn t have any blood while passing a stool . She has not been having a peaceful sleep from a months.she feels a buring pain inside the anal and something running inside it. Please help me out. Thank You !!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013