Suffered through tough flu bug. Prescribed Zirthomyican. Extreme sinus pressure. Green discharge from nose. Help?

My family suffered through a very tough flu bug, but I seemed to have gotten the worst of it. After two weeks of not feeling better I went to a doctor who prescribed a round of (sp) for the head/chest infection it had turned into. I finnished my presciption two days ago and still feel terrible. I still have a cough, albiet not as bad, and though I can breathe freely I have extreme sinus pressure and a bright green discharge through the nose. Should I return to the doctor or give it more time? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012