Suffered from stroke. Stent required. How to control heart pain while exhaling, headache, ear, neck pain?

i m 40 now. 0000 i had a stroke caused by a clot from a spontaneous internal carotid artery dissection. (no trauma, no nothing, just happened one day while i was working) i went along with the proper medications treatments, did PT and OT and speech therapy was feeling great until around february 2012(bad headaches) etc... then 03/16/12 i had a second stroke cause still not sure, possible from blood pressure at 272/210, they found my dissection has healed but i have an internal aneurysm at 9mm circumference? not sure what it means but they telling me i need to get a stent , they took me off all other meds and gave me BP meds and (1) aspirin 325mg per day. It s July, they still haven t scheduled my surgery and now i suffering from intermittent sharp headaches, left eye seeing gray, black silver spots lights if you will, and constant heart pain when i exhale. I also have noticed an strange behavior of crying, anger, feeling violent... u need to know, this is NOT NORMAL. im always the happy , positive person... and the aches in my neck and my right ear are annoying. i went to my PCP who will work on a referral for me to see a Neurologist as myine left his practice ... i was told possibly september... now i really need to know what i can do to make sure nothing happens while i m waiting... basicallly heart pain on exhale, earache, neckpain and headache.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012