Suffered from paralysis, had bell's palsy, have facial symmetry problems. How it will be cured?

hi i had problems with the symmetry of my face due to cold weather as a child, i suffered from paralysis . my smile and normal face was not symmetrical. many years later i had bells polsy. i still have issues with my nerves in my face being unresponsive and making me look weird slightly. Is there a cure for this as it makes me very un-sociable and i dont like talking around people etc.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your bell's palsy complaints

there are several medicines are available in homeopathy for this condition on the basis of
-modality and

you should consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you