Suffered from malaria, not interested in studies, not able to concentrate. Suggestion?

i cannot put intrest in studies and i dont have sleep and also i dont have intrest to go to college because i cont understand class,and my mind is full of absence.this type of things happend from three months from joining in new college aftre diploma into btech.before this i am a well student regarding my studies and all other activities. 15 days ago i have suffered from maleriya and taking treatment also.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
Your problem seems to associated with difficulty to adjust to new environment.
This is a usual problem so dont worry at all.
make new friends with whom you can share and enjoy your college days.
Try to be attentive in classes and ask your doubts to the teachers.this will even help in getting closer to teachers, which will booost your confidence.
you always keep in mind that you are a good student and you can do well in your studies.
Involve in other activities of college like sports, entertainment,etc.
these will help you in adjusting to the new circumstances
I am sure you are going to come up with flying colors in future. take care.
Thank you